INGREDIENTS & EQUIPMENT
- Packed with moisturizing monounsaturated fatty acids, Vitamin E & Vitamin C which moisturizes, has anti aging properties and helps build elastin.
- Moisturizes, sloughs away dry skin to give you a radiant glow and is packed with Vitamin E.
- Has disinfectant and antimicrobial properties which cleanse skin while moisturizing.
2 tbsp honey
- Has clarifying properties to unclog pores. It will also sooth your skin and give it a glow. The antibacterial properties will help fight acne.
2 tbsp organic whole oats
- Oatmeal softens and soothes your skin. It also has fabulous natural exfoliant properties.
PUT the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
SMOOTH onto skin. Leave for 20 minutes or until dried.
WASH off with a warm washcloth.
ENJOY your moisturized skin.
OVER ACHIEVERS: Store any leftovers in an airtight container for 3-5 days in the fridge.
TIPS: You can add dried lavender to the mix which helps reduce scarring from acne and aids in healing of skin and has relaxing aromatherapy benefits.